John from http://www.growingyourgreens.com/ answers your organic gardening questions. In this episode John will answer the following questions:
1.Is there protein in vegetables that you are growing in your garden?
2. How many okra plants would you plant per square foot in a square foot garden?
3. Have you heard of the new nano sized azomite that is almost water soluble?
4. Why do you use a ball valve as a pressure regulator than a pressure regulator in your drip system irrigation?
5. My tomato plant has mushrooms growing underneath them. Should I dig them out?
6. How can I collect Jerusalem artichoke seeds aka sunchokes?